Hi!
I?m sure you all know the picture of John Lennon beside an Altec-Monitor at AbbeyRoad-Studio.
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q...esinstudio.jpg
That?s a cabinet that?s look i like very much since i saw one in the 60?s.
Can anybody tell if it would suit a 604E in a good way? Of course i know it can?t produce any kind of deeper bass - but what does it to the upper bass and lower mids!?
I don?t know - and didn?t find precise informations - what kind of 604 it usually housed?
What i know is, AbbeyRoadStudios switchged to Tannoys from around ?68 or so because they didn?t like the treble of the 604. Who knows - i for myself used Tannoys over 10 years and i would never switch back again after listening to the 604E in 620 Cabinets.
I like them especially because of the treble . . . :-)
best from Germany, Klaus








Bookmarks